- My Rating: [C-], unrated on Ratebeer.com
Organic Ginger Beer – Nelson Brewing Company, 5.0% ABV, 355.mcl., (Nelson, BC, Canada)
Ingredients: Water, Organic Malted Barley, Organic Honey, Organic Ginger, Organic Lemongrass, Organic Hops, yeast.
- Style: (Ginger, Lemongrass) Flavoured Ale
- Taste: *fishy* ginger lemongrass sweet barley malt
- Where I got it : BC Liquor Stores
- How much: $11.50 – 6 x 355ml., October 2014
- Do I love this enough to drink it again: no
- Would I recommend this to beer aficionados: no
Visual: Comes in a 6pack aluminum cans; welcome to the all organic revolution. Pours clear golden orange with a very small micro bubbly head, thin ringed retention, almost no lacing, several clusters of moderate speed streams.
Nose: real ginger and lemongrass, mixed with light barley malt, almost fishy (lvl-5)-pungency
Attack: very crisp
Mid-palate: (lvl-5)-sweetness, (MAIN) ginger, lemongrass, sweet liquid barley malt,
View original post 45 more words