It’s fall and finally time to indulge in some of your favorite comfort foods that you’ve been missing out on all summer. I’ve been cooking outdoors for the last few months and I have to admit I am excited to get back in the kitchen. Beer Mac and Cheese from A Spicy Perspective is the perfect dish to welcome your taste buds to fall. If you like this recipe, I highly recommend visiting A Spicy Perspective for more mouthwatering recipes.
Photo Courtesy of http://www.aspicyperspective.com
- 1 pound DeLallo macaroni noodles
- 12 ounce bottled beer (IPA)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 pound shredded cheddar, off the block (not pre-shredded)
- 1 cup crumbled bacon
- Place a large pot of salted water on the stove to boil.
- Once boiling, cook the macaroni according to package instructions.
- Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, pour a bottle of beer in a second large pot. (Choose…
View original post 128 more words