My Rating: [A], I gave it a (4.3 of 5) on
Mout & Mocca – Brouwerij De Molen, 11.6% ABV – 330ml., (Bodegraven, Netherlands)
Ingredients: water, pale, brown, cara, roasted barley malts, premiant (bitter hop), coffee, wild mocca, yeast (top fermenting). Unpasteurized.
- Style: (coffee) Flavoured Imperial Stout
- Taste: Deep roasted bittersweet coffee choco malt super smooth high ABV
- Where I got it : W. 16th Liquor Store
- How much: $6 (after 10% off) – 330ml., April 2013
- Do I love this enough to drink it again: yes!!! Finally a beer I’m willing to have seconds
- Would I recommend this to beer aficionados: absolutely 100%
Visual: A whopping 11.6% ABV!!! Should be good… Pours dark beer bottle brown, a smallish head, a thin ultra-micro bubbly layer of retention, some lacing, a few hard-to-see tiny CO2 streams.
Nose: Fragrant deep-roasted coffee, some caramel malts, lots of chocolate…
View original post 107 more words